Ravelly's World

Mar 21, 2007

Found it.

Well, I found my blog, thank goodness. But I don't know where my pictures are. Go figure. Anyway, I started a new quilt. This is my second "Quick Trip" . This one is made using the blue bonnet from two years ago. That's the center and one other row. I also used lite blue, dark blue, pink, red, yellow, gold, and black. It is very "springy". If I figure out how to attach pic with blog, you guys will get to see it first. R.

1 comment:

  1. Ya Lost your whole blog? Makes me wonder what that quilt is going to look like. rotfl

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!