Mr. Cowboy asked me to help him participate in his cattle/soil/water conservation group project. Of course I said yes before he gave me the instructions.
After reading the instructions and listening to what he wanted, I was off and running with ideas.
I was really on a roll by the time I got to the water crane.
And was very happy with the deer minus the antlers for the moment.
Then I realized the tight fit for the 9 inch block. I decided to call and email a photo to the gal who's the head of the quilt group that will be sewing the blocks altogether. Boy am I glad that I did. At first that was dead silence on the line so I knew that things weren't going well on her end. She was kind to steer me in the direction need so back to the drawing board I went.
Here's the block Mr. Cowboy will be sending in. He liked it better that the three section block. I'm just happy things worked out. He doesn't ask me to do things for his organization so I wanted to do him proud.