Dome Church was a challenge for me because I couldn't decide how to add some of the shading on one side of the building. I dug deep into my stash. Pieces of fabric lay all over the floor. Mr. Cowboy was appalled at the mess but I finally found a small piece that worked well.
This photo doesn't really show up well but there's a grayish, pale lavender on the right half.
You can see it better above.
I know it looks off kilter but I like it.
This green will help when I add trees and bushes.
Lots of foliage.
This church is another favorite because I decided to only show the steeples and roof. The background is a medium gray so I did go back and color the crosses a brighter yellow but didn't take a photo of it.
Don't you just love that swirly fabric I used for the stain glass windows!!!
This church is on a hill with a windy drive up and mountains behind it.
That makes twelve. Now all I have to do is stitch everything together. Oh boy!!!
Thank you for following along on this journey and for giving great suggestions. Hopefully I'll be able to show the quilt when I get it sewn together. Maybe this won't take years to complete.....sigh!!